Truth Summit Winter Retreat- Ages 14-18
To register a youth group or small group, email email@example.com
A space to ask questions about anything and be heard. A space to be challenged with ideas rooted in the Bible, rather than the world.
Created for discussion, curated to your questions, centered on Jesus and how his Kingdom intersects with our world.
Truth summit. Small by design. You will get to pick the brains of real people who follow Christ imperfectly but passionately.
Weekend will include lodging, meals, speakers, and worship.
A preview of activities and topics:
- Maze Runner main event
- “Lets talk about it” Large Group sessions
- Elective workshops on important topics such as sexuality, the problem of evil, being “judge-y”, and trustworthiness of the Bible
- Late night deep conversations are expected and invited
- Free time and card games
Should you come to Truth Summit? Here is what Truth Summit students say:
- “The workshop has been refilling, it shows how we can draw close to God.”
- “My belief in God had grown stronger. I made new friends that I feel I can talk and relate to.”
- “I liked how peaceful it was, how I could be able to talk about anything and how my questions were answered according to the Bible.”
- “The deep talks with staff and other campers were so awesome and impactful.”
- “The sense of family that everything had, its like everyone belongs.”
- “This weekend showed me how I can have healthy a relationship with God while struggling.”
- “I really want to be more involved with God more than I am. The main session really impacted me lot and made me see where I could do better.”