Business & Church Sponsorships
Business and Church Sponsorships are a great way for community organizations and businesses to partner with Woodcrest in our mission of introducing people to good news of Jesus Christ and encourage them to grow in a healthy relationship with Him. In the course of a year, over 35,000 step onto the campus to experience the wonder of God. Numbers are never the ultimate evidence of what God is doing, but they are one way that we can show our partners that God is leading Woodcrest in exciting ways.
- God brought 1,956 campers to Woodcrest to hear the Gospel in summer 2022 (a new record).
- Since the summer before Covid, God has grown Woodcrest by 444 campers (a 29% increase). That includes a 105% increase in our Trekkers Teen Day Camp.
- We served 857 families with our 8-weeks of summer camp.
- 20% of our campers self-identified as unchurched.
- Our summer campers came from 226 different churches.
- 108 campers reported a significant spiritual moment including 33 first time commitments to receive Christ.
- We partnered with Angle Tree Ministries to provide a free week of camp for six campers with an incarcerated parent.
- We award over $14,000 in camper scholarship funds.
- Because youth were at camp in 2022, we created 88,000+ hours of screen-free time as campers enjoyed being outdoors and actively playing.
When you sponsor a Woodcrest Retreat event, you are helping to make that happen. To show our appreciation, we want our guests to know who is partnering with us. We offer a variety of support levels to make it possible for every business to be a part of what God is doing and helping us to keep moving forward. When you partner with us, you are letting a growing community know your support:
- 60,000+ unique website visitors per year
- 35,000+ on-site visitors per year
- 3,000+ social media followers
- 4,700+ mailing list that receive three yearly newsletters
- 1,000+ email list
You can select one of our five events to sponsor or be a Ministry Partner and support all the events. Our events include:
- Spring Celebration Banquet
- Benefit Golf Tournament
- Archery Shoot
- Fall Family Fun Fest
- Benefit Concert
To see details about each event and the various levels of sponsorship as well as accessing our partnership response form, download our Partnership Packet (PDF).
If you have questions about partnerships, please call the camp office (717.738.2233) or email Bill (email@example.com).
Other Ways to Support Woodcrest:
- In-Kind Gifts: In addition to monetary gifts, businesses can provide gifts-in-kind. These items could be sold at our auctions, used as prizes, or used in our operating of the camp. If you have an item you would like to contribute, please call the camp office or email Bill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Place Camp Brochures at Your Business: We can provide businesses with a brochure rack that contains our summer camp brochures to let others know about Woodcrest. You can contact us to arrange a brochure holder be dropped off at your business.